2019 Southeastern Oklahoma Green School Summit
Date/Time: Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 9am to 2pm
Location: Hallie McKinney Building, Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Durant, OK
Cost: $3/adults; no charge for students and children
This event will be an exciting, adventurous day of learning about caring for our planet and ourselves. Participants will be encouraged to make friends and share thoughts and ideas about making the world a better place for all. The word of the day will be regenerate. This will be a zero-waste event.
- Presentations: student presentations on sustainability and environmental topics and projects
- In-Depth Learning: workshops on iTree design, wind energy, garden planning, sustainability research projects, and recycling
- Action: a variety of learning activities in living sustainably, such as composting, eating healthy, working as a team, planting seeds and transplanting plants, and more.
- Information Gathering: environmental programs and organizations from around the state will be available with information and activities
- Sharing Ideas: round table discussions
A healthy, delicious lunch will be provided.
Target audience: students and teachers, school administrators, youth organizations, city government, and all other community members interested in sustainability and environmental issues.
For questions, please call or email Libby Callicoat – 803.543.1161; firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome you to forward this invite to others.
We accept Credit Card, PayPal, check, POs or cash. Check the box for Check/PO/Cash at the bottom of the form, otherwise you will be directed to PayPal when you submit this form.